Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

Mastering the QWERTY

I mentally screamed out of frustration. And for the nth time, I cursed and yelled at my own fingers. I sound like a freaking lunatic. Now why the hell I am having this luka-luka moment over typing? Oh yeah, I want to learn blind typing. Why? Because I'm so sick if mistyping words. I'm the dutdot and point kind of typer. Ang ending, lagi nadadapa ang daliri ko sa keyboard. I'm the frickin queen of typo because of it. And I'm so sick of it, totally sick of it! I know I should have learned this a long time ago. But...but...but...tooo many excuses to mention. And now I'm driving myself crazy. Malapit na ako suotan ng straight jacket ni Ate Jette. That bad.

*Image courtesy of artisbeauty.blogspot.com

2 komento:

  1. Never ako natuto ng blind typing using any apps. Nasanay na lang siguro ako sa trabaho ko, kaya minsan nakakabisa ko ang keyboard. LOL. :D

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Sanay kasi ako sa pindot-pindot for the longest time. Mas madali kasi ako magtype pag ganoon. Pag sinusubukan ko naman magblind typing eh sobrang bagal ko. As in talo pa ako ng pagong sa sobrang bagal.

    TumugonBurahin