Linggo, Hulyo 7, 2013

Tiis-tiis Muna :(

I frickin' hate this place! While my boardmates are okay, I cannot seemed to have a moment of privacy. Thin walls and all that. Plus, I always feel like I'm on my toes with my roomie. I love her. I do. We've been friends for six years, worked together for six years but for the life of me, I find sharing a room with her so uncomfortable. 

And then the room, oh my Lord, the room is in the basement. Damp yet hot. And phone and internet signal is a bitch. Gah! 

And in case you're wondering why I'm ranting instead of moving out, I still have to wait for my boss to come back from wherever he is so I could get him to sign my request for reassignment. The moment he does, I am so outta here. But until then, tiis-tiis muna. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento