Biyernes, Nobyembre 4, 2011

super long vacation - musical play and party

Tuesday morning, I went with Ate Jette to PETA where she is currently working. I sent half of the day pretending to work on my online article writing stint. I couldn't seemed to think straight the whole time. I went out of the terrace to breath in some fresh air and to give the PETA people some privacy. They were in a middle of the meeting and I felt like a freaking intruder sitting in the same table with them. When I went back, I did not noticed the man sitting in front of me. Ate Jette caught my attention and motioned him. I was surprised (again) to see OPM artist Noel Cabangon in front of me. I gave him a shy smile when he looked my way ( marunong akong mahiya, pramis!) and buried my head on Toots' ( my netbook) screen.

When afternoon came, Ate Jette ushered me inside the theater where "William" will be played. It's a theater play about the lives of five high school students who were tasked by their teacher to make a report, later on a speech about English literary figure William Shakespeare. The play basically provides an insight how Shakespeare's works are related to their individual lives. It's a musical play but they did it in rap. It was fun, it was funny, it was great and I love it. I'm going to watch it again once the play will be shown in Dumaguete.

Night came and we went to the rooftop where a birthday party was in full swing. make that two birthday parties. I seriously feel like a gatecrasher. To top it all, I was already had my fill of the food before I greeted the birthday celebrants (talk about kapal ng mukha :D ).

Ate Jette and I left the party at around ten in the evening and as much as I want to sleep right away, I couldn't because I still have to finish my assignments.

And that is how day 4 of my super long vacation ended. :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento