Miyerkules, Hunyo 13, 2012

A Path of My Own

I have been wondering what I really want to do with my life. True, I have a job. I earn enough to support myself. There are times that I get to do the things I enjoy doing. Yet, deep inside, I know that something is missing. This isn't what I really want. I am still far from being contented with my life. 

I have been thinking about the what ifs. What if I do this, what if I that? Will I be happy? Will I finally be contented? Will I stop whining about everything that I find wrong with my life? I'm taking it a day at at time. But I'm not sure if the path I'm taking is the path that will bring me to my preferred destination. As of now, I'm just cruising along, going with the flow. 

I kept on saying that there will I come a day that I will be able to swim against the currents. I will be able to make my own path. I will have the kind of life I want not because I chose to drift along but because I decided to work my ass off carving my own trail. 

I still don't know where I will end up. But I know that this is not it. No. There's something better out there for me. There is a purpose why I live in the first place. I just have to find it. And find it, I shall. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento