Biyernes, Marso 29, 2013

You. You. You.

I could never, for the life of me, figure out how to say the words I know you need to hear and listen to. Every time I opened my mouth about the topic, we always end up arguing and hurting each other. I'm getting tired of all the drama that sometimes I tell myself to just let things be. But deep inside me, I can't. I want us to be better. I just don't how we're going to do it when your idea and my idea of becoming better persons are on opposite ends of the pole. 

I'm struggling. You're struggling. We both feel that we've been thrown into the pit. But instead of doing something to get our respective asses out, we played a game of  "woe is me, you need to help me". Seriously, why not help ourselves first? I tried that and got accused of being selfish among other things. So while I'm crawling on my way up, I have to drag you, too. Dead-weight you. I would appreciate some help from you, too, you know. 




2 komento:

  1. pwede ko ba i-identify kung seenow iyan? :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Kilala mo naman na kung sini. Saka okay na 'yan. Para may air of mystery sa mga hindi nakakaalam. Hahahaha!

    TumugonBurahin