Biyernes, Marso 20, 2015

Until Next Time

It's been a while. If not for a friend, I would have forgotten that you exist. I'm sorry for that. I know I'm not very consistent when it comes to communication. And yet, here you are. You're still here. You're still waiting for me to give you the time of the day. But I did miss you. It may not seem like it but I really did.

I will not promise that I will be here from now on. I refuse to make promises that I know I probably will not keep. Besides, you know me. I never run out of excuses. So I won't. It would keep me from hurting you. It would keep me from hating myself for my inability to keep my word.

But what I can promise is that I'll come back. I don't know when but I promise, I will. Until next time, my friend.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento