Martes, Nobyembre 27, 2012

Catching Up With My First Love

I should be spending my free time writing or sleeping. But these past few days, I always end up with my nose buried in a book, then in another book and so on. So while I'm unproductive as a wanna-be writer, I am still happy to be able to catch up on my reading. It is, after all, my first love. But despite spending a lot of my free time reading, I still have a mile-high pile of books waiting to be read not to mention the long list of ebooks stored in Toots' and Roarke's memories. Yes, it's my fault. I should have not bought a lot of books that I know I can't read immediately but I can't help it. If I find a book that I like or a book that I have been looking for a long time and not buy it, I will regret it to the point of pulling my hair from the roots.  And that's not really a good thing bilang mas makapal pa ang buhok ng kabayo sa buhok ko. :| 

Nevertheless, I shall continue to buy books and cross my fingers that I will be able to burrow in my bed for a long, long time and travel the world through my books' pages. And that is just what I'm going to do once this post is done. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento