Miyerkules, Enero 9, 2013

2013 Goal #1: Live Healthy

Let me start my post by admitting that for the past couple of years, I have not been living a healthy lifestyle. I don't eat on time, I eat too much, I binge on MSG-infested food, and I am too lazy to exercise. Well, that ended a couple of days ago. I tried to eat right. That means no skipping of meals and having fish and vegetables on my diet. And I also started working out. I jogged the last two nights and tonight, Jeanette, Fatima and I joined a zumba class. It was so tiring! And my legs and butt and my stomach hurts. And I'm going to do it again tomorrow and the next day and hopefully the next day and so on. I remember my instructors in Baker Piston said that 'pain is weakness living the body'. And I seriously want to be stronger and healthier and I won't be able to do that if I keep making excuses not to lift my lazy ass and shed some good sweat.

I'll just take this one day at a time. Like a challenge that I need to overcome. Besides, it will be a good way to improve my self-discipline. If I can't push myself to keep myself fit and healthy, I doubt if I could do anything else. And the self-discipline thing also applies to my writing. I really have to stop opening the file and just stare at it all the time.

So there, for 2013 my resolution would be to discipline myself to do the things that I have to do in order to achieve my goals.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento